foil paper used by Deborah Boschert

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Grammy Kay wrote
on 29 Aug 2012 4:40 PM

Show 1001, Deborah used a foil paper to do interesting monograms on her quilt projects. I went to Michaels and Jo-Ann.  Michaels only had gold leaf and Jo-Ann had a foil with adhesive on the back.  I bought both trying to do the project.  Jo-Ann said they use to handle foil paper, but have not had it for a long time.  Please tell me where I can get the needed foil paper as used in this show.

Not Ranked
Posts 7
on 30 Aug 2012 7:02 AM

Hi Grammy Kay,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the segment where I created "illuminated letters" with foil paper. I'm sorry you couldn't find it at your local stores. Entering "foil paper" into Google will give you several online sources. My favorite is Jones Tones.

http://www.jonestones.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2&zenid=15ee9b5dfbab0f97a1707d914a2b5982

Good luck!

Deborah Boschert

DeborahsJournal.blogspot.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on 11 Nov 2012 9:32 PM

I was glad to see someone else had a little trouble finding the right foil paper to use in this clever technique.  I thought regular foil wrapping paper was supposed to work and could tell right away that the paper backing on the wrapping paper did not look the same as the demo on TV.  Thanks for this website reference

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS