Download problem

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 3
smcdonald wrote
on 20 Apr 2013 10:54 AM

I preordered a copy of Quilting arts for my iPad. I have the PayPal recept etc. If I go to download it your system insists I pay for it and I can't find a way for the system to know I have already paid for it. I presumed it would appear in my newsstand when it was available. I have sent a message via your contact page on the interweave website weeks ago but have not heard anything. I jus wan to see a copy of the magazine please it's quilting arts.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 60
on 22 Apr 2013 9:12 AM

HI,

I am sorry you are not able to download your magazine.  Can you let me know if this is for a subscription or a single copy purchase?  If you email me directly, I will be connect you with the right department.

Thanks,
Sally
smurray@interweave.com

Sally Murray
Interweave - Quilt/Paper Group
Sudbury Office Manager

Not Ranked
Posts 3
smcdonald wrote
on 26 Apr 2013 5:40 AM

I still have not found a resolution to my problem. Nobody has come back to me and I do not know who else I can ask or contact. I have a PayPal receipt for the purchase of the April/ may copy of quilting Arts but it isn't in my newsstand. What do I do? This is very poor customer service.

Sheila McDonald

Not Ranked
Posts 3
smcdonald wrote
on 26 Apr 2013 5:40 AM

I still have not found a resolution to my problem. Nobody has come back to me and I do not know who else I can ask or contact. I have a PayPal receipt for the purchase of the April/ may copy of quilting Arts but it isn't in my newsstand. What do I do? This is very poor customer service.

Sheila McDonald

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS