New Share Your Mixed Media Photo Gallery Posted

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,413
Pokey wrote
on 5 May 2009 3:31 AM

To meet the needs of our mixed-media artists who want to post their creations, a new photo gallery has been created for you! You will also notice that the "Share Your Art" photo gallery has been renamed "Share Your Quilt and Fiber Art."

When you post new artwork, choose the gallery that best suits, then make sure to tag your  photo with your name. That way whenever someone clicks your name in the tag cloud in either gallery, both types of art will appear in your gallery.

Pokey Bolton

Founder of Quilting Arts Magazine

TV Host, Quilting Arts on PBS

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 96
TheNeedler wrote
on 5 May 2009 7:00 AM

Thank you so much for the new gallery.  I hated to post my mixed media piece to the 1st gallery, but I was planning to use it for my avator news photosand then couldn't get it to work.  Also, I posted 4 photos of materials in answer to a query from a forum that aren't really gallery photos, but work in progress photos.  I wasn't really sure where to post those.  I feel the galleries are important for viewing finished pieces, but how do we post photos that explain beter than words?.........Jim D 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 96
TheNeedler wrote
on 5 May 2009 7:02 AM

Sorry for the errors, but something is happening in my computer since I installed a new drive.  It seems to want to scrabble some words.......Jim D 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS