Attention! If you have loaded your profile page, I want to know...

This post has 44 Replies | 31 Followers
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 32
tiedyejudy wrote
on 17 May 2009 7:30 AM

Hi, Pokey.  I just added some pix and descriptions of a couple of my art quilts and a fabric post card.

Judy Sall

www.tiedyejudy.blogspot.com

'Busy hands are happy hands... especially when fabric, dye, thread, beads, etc., are involved!' 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 40
jakquil wrote
on 20 May 2009 9:12 AM

I completed my profile last evening, except for a picture, I plan to do that today.  What fun!

jakquil

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on 9 Jun 2009 1:20 PM

I've got the bio done, added a few friends and we've exchanged greetings.  I've got links to my webpage and not sure what to do now.  Are there any challenges going on? Something to get me moving?  

Quiltingly yours,

Jan

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 78
DinahT wrote
on 10 Jun 2009 5:48 AM

I'm up.

DinahT

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 115
smidgen wrote
on 21 Jun 2009 12:27 PM

I am building my page more an more (i think it is a evolving process for me) because I am trying to get thoughts and ideas into my video work and be more creative. I do totally love this platform to talk about Quilting Art and share wonderful ideas! But I feel very comfortable with a computer as an extension of who I am as a human being. i love to play with computers!

Never Stop Creating

Not Ranked
Posts 7
LindaL4 wrote
on 23 Jun 2009 5:24 AM

I've done my profile page with some pics, friends, a link to my blog etc. There are things which I haven't worked out yet so it may change as I go along.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 32
on 23 Jun 2009 9:31 AM

Same goes for me...there seem to be so many places where one can post comments...I forget where I said what, to whom, and where I ought to reply to...(the members page, the photo, the conversation or the forum)...when does a comment become a conversation?  Just something to think about, anyhow, I am lovin it. :) Thanks QA :)

A slight distraction....Ermm! up load your pics :)

Jill Amanda Kennedy

www.craftsontheweb.co.uk 

jill@craftsontheweb.co.uk

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 225
on 23 Jun 2009 10:05 AM

My profile page is updated.  Thanks for asking!

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on 23 Jun 2009 5:44 PM

I have put a few things on my profile page and posted a studio pic. I have received some comments about my studio which is fun. Gradually, I will add more on my profile.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 903
Muppin wrote
on 24 Jun 2009 5:37 AM

Welcome to all of you new folks!  I see lots of new faces in this thread!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 86
riverart wrote
on 24 Jun 2009 8:05 AM

I have my profile page up.  I'm still learning how this all works.  I'm not familiar with the rss but other then that I seem to be figuring it all out.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 58
ckp1028m wrote
on 24 Jun 2009 8:27 PM

Hello, I am Colleen (ckp1028m) I have worked on my profile page and added pics on that page and on the gallery. This is so much fun and I already have new friends.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 227
caren12 wrote
on 27 Jun 2009 6:51 AM

HI from Bama

I have edited my profile page, added a picture (avatar), and a bio.  I have added a 2 quilts in the gallery .  I am still learning all that is possible with the site and having fun.  Drop by and say hello.

Caren

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 35
QE2 wrote
on 27 Jun 2009 9:46 AM

QE2 reporting in!  Happy to be here!  8^)

Great site and I'm getting lost all the time.  I'll have to start making notes of where I've been and where I need to go next.  lol  I have added things to my profile.  All the studio inspiration has me busy sorting, shoving and simplifying my stuff. I'll post a photo soon as I unearth the camera!

When I figure out how to do friends, you'll all be very welcome.

Blessings from Elle

Elle

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 145
KalGal2 wrote
on 28 Jun 2009 5:55 PM

I have filled out my profile page and all. Thanks for such a wonderful site. I love it! Nancy

I always say that if ya can't fix it with duc tape ...Fix it with a hammer!!!!!  :)

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous  1 2 3 | RSS