Subscription management page doesn't work

This post has 11 Replies | 5 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
TerryO wrote
on 10 Mar 2015 12:36 PM

Before going on vacation a few weeks ago, I unsubscribed from this and the other newsletters (JewelryMakingDaily, etc.). Now I can't get my subscriptions going again.

I've changed the Unsubscribe option on my Profile and the Subscription center and clicked on the items I want to receive in the Subscription center, but each time it defaults back to Unsubscribe in all places.

I've sent 3 emails and left 2 phone messages for your F+W subscription management organization but have never received a reply

This is bad business. How can I start receiving my email newsletter subscriptions again -- PLEASE HELP!!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 141
VivikaEditor wrote
on 10 Mar 2015 12:58 PM

Hi TerryO,

I'm sorry this situation hasn't been resolved. I will have someone from that department look into it and get you back on the subscribed list ASAP.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
D Rudnick wrote
on 10 Mar 2015 5:30 PM

I have been having a similar problem as I used to get daily/weekly emails and since new year nothing.  I had emailed but no response.  I miss my daily fix...

Not Ranked
Posts 1
lmuraskin wrote
on 13 Mar 2015 10:05 PM

Having same problem, sent email to customer service with no response.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
jilly5 wrote
on 16 Mar 2015 3:51 PM

Me too I think I may have unsubscribed by mistake but can't seem to  restart the emails

Jill UK

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 70
Cate Prato wrote
on 6 Apr 2015 8:15 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry for your trouble! I have sent all of your email addresses to our email administrator and hope to have you all re-subscribed ASAP. Also, we are looking into why you had the problem in the first place.

Cate Prato
Online Editor 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
chenok wrote
on 8 May 2015 12:53 AM

Having same probleme and sent a mail to your customer service and didn't receive a response. 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
TerryO wrote
on 8 May 2015 9:13 AM

Eventually, I did get help from custserv@fwmedia.com. They said I (and I imagine everyone else with this problem) was 'Globally blocked.' I'm now unblocked and have sucessfully resubscribed to the newsletters I wanted. There must be a glitch in the F+W email subscription system that prevents people from resubscribing once they've opted out. I hope they've found a way to resolve that problem. Good luck.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 26
nor easter wrote
on 10 May 2015 3:04 PM

It appears that this is still a problem. I recently unsubscribed to newsletters from an unrelated (non-Interweave) F+W publication and now my Quilting Daily subscription has stopped.  I had no idea I was unsubscribing to everything from F+W.  That must be what they meant by 'Globally blocked.'  I'll try the customer service route. 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
nnatek wrote
on 14 May 2015 4:30 PM

I am having the same problem, I unsubscribed at Christmas because I was getting too many emails and now I cannot get back on. I have sent an email to customer service but have gotten no reply. I tried to sign up again through free ebooks and the Interweave newsletters with no success. Would really appreciate some help on this. Thanks! 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
nnatek wrote
on 14 May 2015 4:30 PM

I am having the same problem, I unsubscribed at Christmas because I was getting too many emails and now I cannot get back on. I have sent an email to customer service but have gotten no reply. I tried to sign up again through free ebooks and the Interweave newsletters with no success. Would really appreciate some help on this. Thanks! 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
cathy seibyl wrote
on 21 May 2015 6:27 AM

Cate,

I am also not getting my emails, however, I also subscribe to Weaving Today (daily newsletter from Handwoven, another Interweave product) and those emails have also ceased.  Seems like a larger problem than just Quilting Daily.  I am missing you both.   Cathy

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS