Stitch offers a creative and fresh perspective to sewing for the home, wardrobe, gifts, and accessories. With beautiful photography and a contemporary design aesthetic, stitch speaks to a new generation of sewing enthusiasts and kick-starts the creativity of those who have been sewing for years.
Stitch brings you into the exciting global world of sewing and textiles, from classic designer fashion to modern home décor trends, from vintage to fashion-forward. Our focus is on contemporary sewing that celebrates the handmade lifestyle.
The Stitch Reader
- Loves to make things by hand and chooses sewing as her favorite medium for creative self-expression
- Has a fondness for fabrics with character; fabrics that come alive when married with the perfect design
- Uses patterns as a jumping off point to put her own personal stamp on every project from start to finish
- Has a sense of fashion that isn’t high-end or self-conscious; instead it’s modern and eclectic
- Stitch reaches more than 80,000 readers with newsstand sales in all major book and fabric retail chains, and in more than 400 independent fabric and craft shops across all 50 states.
|Issue||Reserve Space||Materials Due||On Sale|
|Special â¨148 Pageâ¨
|7/16/10||7/23/10||Sept. 14, 2010|
If you would like a Stitch media kit, or would like more information about advertising, please contact: