The editors of Quilting Arts Magazine and the staff of Quilts, Inc. are proud to bring you the seventh annual edition of International Quilt Festival: Quilt Scene! This publication captures the excitement and creativity of the quilt world, as it is felt by the attendees of the world’s largest quilt show. With quilts from top designers like Tia Curtis and Victoria Findlay Wolfe, the inside scoop of what’s hot on the quilt scene, and projects for every skill level, there’s something for everyone in this special publication.
Get your copy of International Quilt Festival: Quilt Scene 2015-2016 today to:
- Learn how to free-motion quilt with confidence; Cyndi Souder will teach you how with her expert tips.
- Make loads of fun projects including quilts, an apron from Sharon Holland, pillows, and even a stitched necklace from Bonnie Bobman.
- Be in the know about industry trends with current fabric and product reviews.
- Marvel at the Special Exhibits gallery from the comfort of your own home.
- View a selection of the World of Beauty quilts on exhibit at the show.
- Read Mark Lipinski’s thoughts on improving your quilting.
- And so much more!