Stoke the fires of your creativity with the latest issue of Modern Patchwork magazine.
Featuring brand new quilting projects from top designers, this issue has a wealth of techniques, ideas, and projects just waiting for you! From graphic quilts for the beginner, to more challenging projects for the seasoned sewist, you’ll find plenty to keep you busy during the long winter’s night.
But that’s not all: learn the ins and outs of working successfully with a longarm quilter and how to make the most of this collaborative experience. And, meet quilter Timna Tarr, one of the rising stars in the modern quilt world. Plus, you’ll find more tips, techniques, and trends throughout the pages.
Order your copy of the Winter 2017 issue today to:
- Capture your creativity: Try a variety of the 21 patchwork projects featured on the pages of Modern Patchwork.
- Discover new gadgets, books, and fabrics curated by the Modern Patchwork editorial staff.
- Read a profile of longarm quilter and award-winning artist Timna Tarr.
- Learn about improv appliqué, and try your hand at a simple project designed by Cheryl Arkison.
- Practice making alphabet blocks with the guidance of QuiltCon’s People’s Choice 2015 award winner, Laura Hartrich.
Gather & Greet