Order your copy of Modern Patchwork Summer 2016 today to:
- Get the story behind Melissa Averinos’ quilt, “My Brother’s Jeans,” winner of Best in Show at QuiltCon 2016.
- Learn “10 Simple Things You Can Do To Make Your Quilts Better” by Cheryl Arkison.
- See how Amy Barickman combines entrepreneurship and creativity with her company, Indigo Junction.
- Design your next quilt with Jen Carlton-Bailly‘s downloadable coloring sheet from her quilt, Conservatory Garden, featured on our cover!
- Read reviews of our favorite books! From Janine Vangool’s inspiring UPPERCASE Compendium of Craft & Creativity to Krista Fleckenstein’s inviting Beyond Cotton, and more!
- Discover fab fabrics, new products, and more!
Energize both your skills as a quilter and your home with these cool and refreshing quilts from Daisy Aschehoug, Gosia Pawlowska, Nichole Ramirez, Catherine Redford, and Nelly Vileikis.
Relax in the hazy, lazy days of summer and then take on one of these sweet projects by Angela Bowman, Sheri Cifaldi-Morrill, Shannon Schlosser, Gosia Pawlowska, Amy Struckmeyer, and Suzy Williams.
Infuse a dose of beautiful color and mesmerizing design into our home with this selection of quilts by Jen Carlton-Bailly, Moira de Carvalho, Amy Smart, and Silvia Sutters.
Summertime and the living is easy. Make the most of summer’s long daylight hours with these breezy quilts by AGF Studio, Daisy Aschehoug, Christine Barnes, Malka Dubrawsky, and Heather Kojan.
Other topics you may enjoy: