The long days of summer offer the perfect opportunity to explore new possibilities and techniques with fabric and thread. And you don’t need to leave your own studio—why not schedule a “staycation” and try something new? The June/July 2017 issue of Quilting Arts Magazine provides loads of inspiration from top fiber artists for you to explore in your own art camp. Set aside a few hours for you and make a commitment to play.
You’ll love this issue if:
- You want to play with new materials and interesting motifs on a variety of substrates.
- You are looking for a creative outlet using mixed-media, wool, or fabric.
- You crave a unique summer experience, without leaving your home!
Order your copy of Quilting Arts Magazine June/July 2017 today to:
- Create beautiful felted and marbled wool with artist Vickie Clontz.
- Learn about dyeing fabric with Susan Purney Mark.
- Explore painting a cat’s eye with Susan Brubaker Knapp.
- Be inspired by the charming mixed media “quilts” made on tea bags by Libby Williamson.
- Meet artist Laura Petrovich-Cheney, the artist who quilts with wood.
Artists featured in this issue:
- Jane LaFazio
- Susan Brubaker Knapp
- Sue Bleiweiss
- Jeannie Palmer Moore
- Vickie Clontz
- Libby Williamson
- Karen Michel
- And so many more!