This piece was started after I played with gelatin printing for the first time. It was going to be a Fast Friday Fabric Challenge piece where we were to work with only one fabric. I thought I would add beading to the grasses as I had done for a piece I made for a grab bag challenge, but wasn't sure if that idea would work or not for this one. (the grab bag piece I made used the center panel that is the "sister" to this one- link to that finished one) The size is 20"hX16"w, and is 3 layers with FMQ done with gold metallic thread for the grasses, and other threads elsewhere. The butterflies and hummingbird are outlined in a pink variegated thread, but I think they need paint or something else to "fix" them. I used paint in the "other" quilt.
The original plan was to have this end up the size it is, but it really hasn't let me know what it needs.... It just says HELP!