This piece was an experiment in which I traced the pattern on a light table to a piece of natural muslin. I also used the same muslin for the backing and a piece of fleece as my batting. Some doubted that I would be able to quilt the design as it was too detailed, but I needed to try it anyway. It quilted beautifully on a vintage Singer 15-91 sewing machine. When I finished the quilting part of it, I then colored in background areas with black and indigo inks. The inks "bled" through to the back and I am not sure how to proceed with it now. Time will tell. My nephew who is in Afghanistan wants it and I will probably finish it off as a wall hanging and give it to him when he gets home!