I am sorry I don't have a creative title to go along with this wall hanging - I see something interesting and paint. I used paintstiks and hand dye fabric. The pond fabric was a realy nice aqua blue batik I found in my stash I bought years ago. The lily pads were made with fabric I dyed from using Rit Dyes (too poor to get the real stuff). The koi started out as plain white sateen cotton and were painted with paintstiks, I appliqued the koi and stems down and then placed tulled over this and added my border. Once it was quilted I appliqued the lily pads down. I kept thinking the pads were too bright so painted them to tone the green down. I thought the border still look too plain and started sewing bugle beads all the way around the boder - they may not show up on the photo too well. Everything was appliqued and quilted by machine Another growing and learning experience. This took over a year to make just because I am little obessive. size of the quilt is 42 x 36.