Quilting Arts TV is a national PBS television program hosted by Quilting Arts Magazine’s founder, Pokey Bolton. Offering something for everyone who loves quilting, the show is where art and embellishment meet traditional quilt making. Join us every week as we cover a variety of fiber art and mixed-media techniques—from sewing, surface design, and embellishing to hand and machine stitching—as well as projects that you can make on your own, including bags, wearables, and home décor. Current and past seasons are available on DVD. Check your local PBS listings to find out when episodes of Quilting Arts TV are airing in your area.
- Quilting Arts TV Episode 909 Preview Quilting Arts TV Episode 909 Preview
- Quilting Arts TV Episode 908 Preview Quilting Arts TV Episode 908 Preview
- Quilting Arts TV Episode 907 Preview Quilting Arts TV Episode 907 Preview
- Episode 902-2: More color removal tips from Judy Coates Perez Download Now
- Episode 902-3: Serendipitous Quilting with Barbara Olson Download Now
- How to Hand Dye Fabric with Stencils and Discharge Agents Usually when hand-dyeing fabric you’re trying to put color in. With discharge dyeing, your objective is to remove color in an artistic way. You can create patterns on fabrics using many of the same methods you would use for other surface design processes, including painting and shibori techniques. Surface design artists have typically used chemicals like ...