Enjoy beautiful on-trend quilts from QuiltCon West and the Modern Quilt Guild® in QuiltCon 2016 magazine. In addition to 11 modern projects for you and your home, view special exhibits from the pioneers of the modern quilting movement—1970’s visionary, Molly Upton and QuiltCon keynote speaker, Gwen Marston.
Order or instantly download your copy of the 2016 issue of QuiltCon Magazine today to receive fresh and inspiring content.
- Meet Jessica Jones—graphic artist, blogger, and textile designer.
- Hear from Bill Volckening about the rise of improvisational quiltmaking.
- Discover ways to create quilting motifs on your tablet in Modern Tech for Quilting.
- Find exiting new gifts, fabrics, and media for the modern quilter when you visit Found Fabrics and Favorite Things.
- Create a group improv quilt with ideas from Rossie Hutchinson in Improvise Together!
- And much more!