Discover the eighth annual issue of International Quilt Festival: Quilt Scene Magazine. This publication celebrates everything you love about today’s quilting scene. It features interviews with fiber artists, fun projects and quilts perfect for your home, and a dazzling gallery of quilts from the halls of the show.
Get your copy of International Quilt Festival: Quilt Scene today to:
- Learn how to embellish your fiber art with beads; Alison Dearborn will teach you how.
- Be in the know with must-have fabric reviews (you won’t want to miss these)!
- Make quilts, home décor, your own prize ribbons, and more.
- See inside the Special Exhibits portion of the International Quilt Festival and view a gallery of selected quilts.
- Meet quilter Cathy Wiggins and learn how she developed her signature style of quilting leather
… and so much more!
Ana Buzzalino explains how she uses artwork as in inspiration in ‘Quilting with the Masters’
Take a look at these in process pieces by Ana Buzzalino!
*Online Extra! Images published exclusively at quiltingdaily.com*
Join Alison Dearborn ‘In the Spotlight’ to read about her gorgeous beaded quilts.
Exciting quilt projects!
*Online Extra! Template published exclusively at quiltingdaily.com*
Get the Kit!