Modern quilters choose Modern Patchwork Magazine for its in-depth interviews, on-trend quilts and home décor projects, and beautiful photography.
This issue has so much to offer:
- Learn about designer Nicole Daksiewicz of Modern Handcraft and how she created dozens of handmade ribbons for QuiltCon winners.
- Meet quilter and artist Tara Faughnan, then create a log cabin quilt with her pattern.
- Browse the latest new products and books.
- And don’t miss the exclusive quilts and home décor projects available only in Modern Patchwork Magazine!
- Obtain a full-size downloadable pattern of the Shell Game template here.
A Walk in the Woods
On page 91 of Fons & Porter Presents Modern Patchwork Magazine, Fall 2016, the enlargement percentage of the Shell Game template is incorrect. It should be 125%.
We apologize for this error.
A downloadable template printed at the proper size is available by clicking here.
Please note: Since Shell Game is a one-patch quilt, you will still be able to use the original template printed in the magazine to create a quilt but it will be smaller than the pictured quilt and require less fabric than indicated in the materials list.
The Shell Game template printed on the bonus pattern insert of Modern Patchwork, Fall 2016 is at the proper size.